
It all started when I discovered the wonders of Google as a search engine and soon set it as my home page. Then I learned about the free web-based email program by Google called Gmail and soon thereafter I set up an account. Next I came across a wonderful photo editing program called Picasa which also bears the Google name. That lead to the recent creation of a Google Web Album to share photos with friends and family. After being a somewhat longtime user of Myspace (which is really beginning to suck), this Blog is what has finally turned my computer into a Google portal. I'm not trying to be a spokesperson for Google, I just happen to like all of these programs. Is Google really that awsome?
1 comment:
Bart, I finally checked out your page. My cousin works for Google. He believes they will take over the world in the next 10 years.
Post a Comment