N
Kira loves visiting the "farm" down the street. They now have five ducklings... last year's ducks daily walked up and down our row of homes visiting all of us in hopes our sprinklers would be on: ) One of their goats thinks he's a dog, he is so funny. He'll follow along when the girls walk their pup past our house.
We spent the a long weekend in LaGrange, Illinois and held a long awaited Baby Shower for Meghan...my best friend since I was a wee one myself. Baby Ella is due May 1st but we expect her sooner: ) Kira was able to bond with Nana and a bit with her Papa Ted.
Kira is able to understand much more now and is jabbering up a storm. Nemo seems to come up in every other statement or question that she tries to make. We were able to enjoy Nemo on Ice down the road and she was so intrigued. Right before Nemo was reunited with his Dad she began spontaneously clapping... proclaiming, "NEMO, NEMO!"
2 comments:
Well, since my first comment apparently never arrived, I shall leave a second! :)
Not sure I can master the sarcasm of the original, but I love seeing MOST of the pics you have posted this time around. SO glad you were able to work in some good bonding time with many while you were in Chicago. The shower was absolutely wonderful... loved it a lot... and I have to give you props for your determination to get those "pregnancy pics" done. As you can see... I was a bit of a stubborn camper. :) The belly one is ok though!
Love ya! Maybe in about 12 months or so, I'll let you take another belly shot of me... with NO baby in it!
Meg
Hey, Susie! Just wondering if you will be in town the weekend of June 6&7th? I have a seminar in Fort Collins that week and thought I'd take a few extra days out there, if you are available. Let me know.
Post a Comment