
YOUR HAND IN OUR LIVES SUPPORTING US THROUGH OUR SUCCESSES AND OUR FAILURES.
GENTLY LEADING US ALONG, SHOWERING US WITH ENCOURAGEMENT AND WISE COUNCIL.
YOUR HAND SHOWING US HOW TO REACH OUT BEYOND OURSELVES.
YOUR HAND TO HOLD WHEN WE ARE TIMID, WHEN WE FEEL ALONE.
YOUR HAND TO POINT THE WAY TO THE FATHER, THE SUPPLIER OF ALL GRACE, WISDOM AND HOPE.
WE CELEBRATE YOU TODAY, HOW THANKFUL COUNTLESS PEOPLE ARE FOR YOUR PRESENCE AND TOUCH IN THEIR LIVES... ESPECIALLY "US."
*I wrote this as we celebrated your last Birthday and thought it perfect for today... hopefully by the time your home from California your package will be waiting for you. A Happy Mother's Day to you... Kira and I send big hugs and kisses!
1 comment:
Hi Susie and Kira!
What a neat Mother's Day gift!! Darling pictures and a beautiful verse. Your words are so meaningful and precious. I hope that I continue to measure up.
Love,
Mom and Nana
Post a Comment