A few of us had a private little shower for our good friend Polly as she anxiously awaited a healthy baby boy in January. We have seen Polly and Mark through so many trials and losses. It is a true miracle that Polly got pregnant and delivered her full-term baby boy... I will share a few photos soon of little OLIN!
My photos aren't the clearest and none are edited as usual but you can see the theme. She is the QUEEN of party planning and decorating. She wanted this to be pumpkin focused and simple this time. It was perfect! I was given a shower game idea from Meghan where you use candy bars... it worked well to get ladies to chattter as well... I think there was ten boxes to wrap one inside the other: ) I am not the greatest wrapper but it was at least something they would trust me with since I was sick again. God stepped in and helped me make a scrapbook for their family... it is hard to make something even a graphic design gal could like. Maybe God will inspire me to create one for poor Kira too: ) So happy he is here... hope they put those stuffed pumpkins in his room or under their tree at Christmas and remember this beautiful journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment