Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day MOM!





Excited for you MOM that this Mother's Day you are off on a cruise: ) What a year again
- marked by loads of support from you and good memories! We love our times together as the year goes and can never talk ENOUGH on the phone! Kira adores you and so will this little boy. I know you would have loved to have seen this baby wiggle, wave, gulp and hiccup with all of us... I hope this clip will help remind you of this little miracle on his way into our family. You are a great NANA and we are so happy to share you with one more child!! Hope today is a great one! Happy Mother's Day MOM!!

If you have trouble viewing this... try again or ask someone around you for help... You Tube is odd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow a boy!!!!!How exciting!!!
already waving looks like he is goin be just as cool as his mama:)



BREA

Anonymous said...

What a special Mother's Day gift. I have watched it over and over. Kira is just a doll as always!! And the new baby is a busy boy! I love the wave too. Has he started singing yet?

Thank you for the gift!

Love,
Nana