Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kira is pitching in

Susie told me I needed to put the can-opener video on here. I had not seen it yet so I found it and watched it. I agree, it is very cute so please enjoy it with us.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The journal is great. How nice to be able to fix that red care to give your friend. I am sure that they will be very happy that you are so generous.
The videos are so funny! I watch them over and over.
Next you'll have one of Kira giving speeches.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi guys...so...I thought I'd say hello...and tell you how great it is that you have yourself a little helper. She is so becoming her own little person. Thanks for sharing!
Aunt Polly

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and the video of the action at the park. You all look like you had a good time. Kira has few fears-right?!
I just love seeing these happenings in your lives. Thanks for sharing!

Love, Nana