Saturday, February 2, 2008

It has been a while

Well, I don't think I've written a blog for a while so I thought I would jot some things down really quick. Life at the Saunder's household has been anything but normal, but I really don't know what normal is. I guess abnormality is normal.

I guess besides work and family I've been spending a lot of time getting familiar with some Linux desktop systems which I find fascinating. We have been maintaining this blog for a while using GNU/Linux instead of windows for quite some time. I'm sure that is quite boring to everyone but me.

Susie's Dad was very generous in giving us his Honda Accord before buying a new one so we have decided to give our previously "handed down" car (Acura Integra) to a guy that I work with who is married and only has one car between his wife and himself. The Acura has a few things that I want to fix before giving it to this guy but I have been sick and lacking motivation to get it up and running. I think it will finally be ready sometime this week. The one thing that needs to be fixed is the driver's side head lamp assembly which was shattered when Susie backed into it with our Jimmy.

Kira is so fun. She is trying so hard to talk. She has some words down that she uses here and there, but she is actually making an effort to formulate sentences and conversations which are just babble, but it is SO cute.

The last thing I wanted to bring up in this post was to ask a question to our readers (all 5 of them). What is so great about Facebook? If you are a member of this online community, let me know why it is so awesome. I've used myspace and determined that it is garbage and I am fairly satisfied with blogger; though I feel like I'm writing letters to outer space. I suppose I could investigate Facebook a little on my own, but I would like some personal input about it.

Thanks for reading and take care!
Bart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook SUCKS! Come back to MySpace!

Anonymous said...

Whoops...that was me by the way.