We made several crafts as Valentine's Day approached. We focused on two of our neighbors who help out here and made them each a "LOVE YOU- Poster" for them to pin up at their homes. We are so thankful for our sitter/helper, Sara and for Miss Diane, a part-time teacher who takes Josh to school on the COLD days. They make a huge difference in these kids lives and in mine!!
The kids have kept me laughing... ever once-in-awhile they'll get goofy and try on all our dress-up attire... Ethan's photo can't be topped! I make sure to capture lots of moments for these families to keep in their photo collections. Bart regularly burns CD's for the parents... they are always so thankful. This group of kiddos have been so special. I anticipate some changes and am working hard to find a couple new pals for Kira and the boys: ) We'll see what God has in store.
I do plan on giving a new IDEA/concept for parents about every week.... yes I'm due to post one--- check in tomorrow night R-E-A-L-L-Y late: )
No comments:
Post a Comment