



I've shared this blog on a few little ads... we have a couple openings here at the daycare. I will not be able to share too many details but this has been a big step for me. We send Noah and Hayden off with love and beautiful memories and achievements here. They are missed . Pray for us that we can be patient and find the family/families we are best suited to serve. These kids are truly awesome and their parents feel comfortable with each other and with me. I am so blessed and hope for more of the same: )
For weeks it has been especially warm... Kira has favored sleeveless dresses whether it is warm or NOT... you better believe she's in her glory not having to twist my arm constantly! I recall her baby shower and telling several friends how I dreaded she'd be the farthest thing from the tomboy I was!!! It's sick... she is ALL GIRL!! She's petitioned me to put on a dress from the FAR back of my closet and showcases my dress shoes whenever she is desperate! Good luck converting me into a "MAMA Princess!" Kira... that will always be your thing~!
Last Saturday while Bart had a sleep test at the hospital so I had my two close friends over for a quick "sleep over." Yes I said sleep over! Each of us were already tired but we still enjoyed the chance to be together. We'd LOVE to splurge and stay somewhere neat in Estes Park or in a Resort town but figure the HUSBAND'S appreciate a few more dollars in our bank accounts! I tried to keep Baby Clara up late with us but she preferred sticking to her routine: ( We captured a photo at church of the five of us.
1 comment:
Hi!I guess I better read this so that I know what is going on. The pictures are darling! It looks and sounds like you are all having a good time. The boys and girls are growing. Clara is so cute.I am glad that the daycare vacancy will be filled. Yes, I noticed Kira in a sleeveless outfit. We are dying for spring here. I went to my first barbeque today.Keep the news coming.Love, Mom and Nana
Post a Comment