We were invited over to the Lalicker's... Kira had a great time especially on their new swing set and on a tramp with her cousin. Dearest Bethany does some funny things... the photo stinks but shows her funny yoga position with her feet and her hands conveying some unique greeting to her Aunt Susie. When Travis was a baby her would do strange Star Trek thing with HIS TOES.
Kira has been having cranial-sacral massage done by a friend of Grandma Ruth. She has been so generous to us and so flexible to work on Kira in the midst of the daycare setting. We try to keep it calm and quiet but it's tricky. After the Therapist left I snapped some photos of Kira spontaneously setting up and doing massage on her own favorite poodle. Oh yes Kira has been having a rough spell again with her gut. She has spent lots of time avoiding food and bonding with the potty and some good books. We just got approval for a Gluten-sensitivity test done by Entero Labs in Texas. I am confused that somehow even after getting the insurance to respond in approval of the test we will still have to pay since this will be out of network. We started working on this test since January of this year. Our insurance system needs major reform! Bart got another denial for his Bipap machine which we have been working on since January as well! I was tearing up hearing that Grandma Walker was sharing her concern for him and trying to figure out if they could just help buy this machine for us! We keep hoping the system will work with us. We will talk to the Lab Monday and know more so soon and before we know it this will all be more clear and I'll know better how to help Kira. If you haven't heard me chatter lately... I've been noting how Kira has been having weird reactions to mosquito bites and even human bites... she had this bite from Brecksen that turned into a crazy rash for a month. She has had immune issues, dental issues, and digestive issues from the get go. ANY ideas outside of Celiac Disease anyone??? She will be under GA for dental surgery on the 30th of June at Children's Hospital. Grandpa Dave will be with to help since Bart can't get out of work and Grandma is recovering from "Drop Foot" surgery herself!
1 comment:
Susie,
I can't believe you have pics of my niece on the internet at the potty!!! I'd be so embarrassed. Otherwise, love all your updates. How was the surgery...You have to call me?!!? Love you Kira.
Post a Comment