We had our first day with little Layla. I first met her parents and sister Olivia back in May... what an AWESOME family! I was referred by one of one of the local school teachers where Laylah's mom teaches. After some conversation, I became more and more excited hearing she was good friends with two of the women I used to clean house for!! It is always helpful to have more background on someone you are considering entrusting with your little one!! How neat it would be to see Lisa and Mary again... maybe they could come peek in on this "little jewel."
What a sweet, expressive, interactive, calm little girl! Bart and I will try to keep our web albums current so her family can sneak a peak at her photos from Daycare. Our big kids here were antsy to meet her before they head back to school... we will miss Brea, Ben, and Josh!! My friends think I'll be depressed without them, they have been soooooo much fun and great company!
This has been a great last month and I have lots of stuff to post... just need to sit down and stay awake!!
1 comment:
Your new additon is really cute. I bet that Kira will enjoy being her "mommy". Have fun!
Love,
Mom and Nana
Post a Comment