HEY BLOG SPIES>>> could you WRITE a comment to let me know you do read this... you know who you are... this is for us to keep someday but it is also for you... to know the lovely drama that unfolds here... the adorable kids that grow up here... the MOMENTS I missed sharing with you in person!
I have to learn how to do YOU TUBE clips asap... my videos are too long for blogger but sure are funny! Today Breck and Kira were playing DOCTOR again... this time I actually got my camera out to capture the moment! They make sure to use all the supplies we have... not always correctly but they keep this serious look like that is what happens at the REAL Doctors Office.
Poor Breck he is sure giving me plenty of ammo for when he is older!! HE was the one to put the headband on and HE is the one who wanted a BIB on at the Doctor! THEO we miss you already, what will Kira turn him into over this next month???!!!
2 comments:
I'm here girl... just sneak in for seconds literally every week or so. Ella is dangerous in the office - so my time is limited to my phone!
Susie -
I check your blog for new photos and information frequently. Spencer and Kathleen will be home soon from college - do you believe they're so old?! Know we love you lots! Judy (and George,Kate, Spence, of course)
Post a Comment