Thursday, December 3, 2009
A GOOD WEEK
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I should be posting a shot of Bart at the GYM... maybe sometime I'll spy on him and get EVIDENCE for myself.... WOW... Bart and Ryan (cousin in-law) have been exercising and lifting at 5:am EVERY MORNING this week... THIS IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!! My husband is COMING BACK!!! I almost can't believe the difference already just in his attitude! After such a cruddy spell getting screwed by doctors, meds, and the insurance HE IS READY FOR HUGE CHANGES! Ryan is such a good match for Bart... you should see them texting each other at night for the last months... total nerds!! It has been neat for Bart to problem solve with Ryan when it comes to computers and running the business. I hear Dave (another cousin-in-law) is back in action at the gym too... what fun!! THE THINGS I AM MISSING OUT ON WHILE I SLEEP!!!!: ) WAY TO GO GUYS... I hear the Boulder race is in the plans in May!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment