To my utter surprise Theo and his family came back to the states with Tin Tin's niece. She is in the in America to experience 12th grade and possibly college subsequently. Her name sounds like CINDY when Kira says it but it is Xing Yee... the X is pronounced more like a z or s. ANYWAY, she volunteered to help here in the afternoons!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so touched that she would do this AND that Tin Tin would drive her here and back extra at lunchtime!! She was here almost daily for all of January while the first trimester was slowing me down! She is so sweet and the kids love having her company. She will not keep up the same pace now though since she is suppose to be studying for ACT and SAT testing. I owe her!! This is the biggest gift I have been given in a LONG time!!!! There are GOOD people out there... thank you Xing Yee and Tin Tin for ALL your extra efforts to make all these kids feel loved!!! I have to say when Tin Tin shows up the kids go nuts to play with her... she gets right on there level and brings such crazy excitement!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
BLESSED by Xing Yee
To my utter surprise Theo and his family came back to the states with Tin Tin's niece. She is in the in America to experience 12th grade and possibly college subsequently. Her name sounds like CINDY when Kira says it but it is Xing Yee... the X is pronounced more like a z or s. ANYWAY, she volunteered to help here in the afternoons!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so touched that she would do this AND that Tin Tin would drive her here and back extra at lunchtime!! She was here almost daily for all of January while the first trimester was slowing me down! She is so sweet and the kids love having her company. She will not keep up the same pace now though since she is suppose to be studying for ACT and SAT testing. I owe her!! This is the biggest gift I have been given in a LONG time!!!! There are GOOD people out there... thank you Xing Yee and Tin Tin for ALL your extra efforts to make all these kids feel loved!!! I have to say when Tin Tin shows up the kids go nuts to play with her... she gets right on there level and brings such crazy excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Susie,
Cute pictures! The kids look great and are very happy. Xing Yee looks like she is fond of the kids too. Is that the new Mermaid Barbie from me? Wow, she has been in the Mermaid phase for a long time. Keep the pictures coming.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment