I have so many special friends going back to childhood... I wish for more time with each of you! It is hard to live so far from some of you... there is no good substitute for time spent right along side of you guys!!! There's also some couples from Western Springs Baptist Church that mentored me as have grown up and I long too for more time under their wings. I daydream that some day I will be able to travel and visit with each of you.
I have a few newer photos of some good friends out here in Colorado. Back in January I got to take Emily and Polly out for their Birthdays to a neat Brazilian place... it was such a treat to be with them and catch up without any distractions. Last month Heidi and her boys came over for a quick visit... we hadn't bumped into each other since Kira had her appointments at Children's Hospital last spring! Heidi and I were great childhood friends and are moms were too! I wish she and I could bond more often... I love her to bits and Kira sure loves her boys! She is expecting a little girl early this summer! The other photo is of Kira and her bestest friend Xing Yee! She is NUTS about her and poor Xing Yee can't get a bit of breathing room as Kira showers her with affection! It is sweet but a bit too much: ) I tell her she should call her an Auntie!
No comments:
Post a Comment