SOOO sorry to the handful of you that wait for me to post on here... I daydream of having a nice chunk of time where I am alert enough at night to make a post on here! I LOVE this little boy and feel so blessed that GOD entrusted him to our care. Still shocked I even was pregnant... it is like I never really let myself realize this really was happening... a precious, healthy little boy was soon to be in my care and in my heart forever.
Going back to his arrival... I knew my body was not cooperating yet again and ended up asking for a c-section on the 26th of August. Miraculously Dr. Klinger and Dr. King were both able to help deliver Zackary that next morning at the fancy new hospital in Loveland... MCR. The contractions were ridiculous with Zach even up to the day of surgery, yet dilation wasn't substantial. Surgery went very smooth with even a few laughs... SO DIFFERENT than our first in every way! I had SOOO many staff supporting us... I think I was the only one delivering that day!! We had awesome friends and family by our side throughout our hospital stay.
I was able to take off one full week and the next I only took on one extra kid to take care of. My body cooperated with errands and some chores right from the get go... I am not one to let my house go and hate limitations as many could imagine! We had awesome visits that still continue today! Over the weeks I have accumulated WAY TOO MANY photos! If you are interested in peeking at our photos look on our link to Picasa on the top of our blog on the right side... each photo is actually an album.
Zackary is easy going, TALL, dimpled like MOM and KIRA, and blue eyed. Enjoy some of my favorite photos. Our friend Tin Tin has the BEST PHOTOS of him for all to enjoy at http://www.wet.smugmug.com :)
No comments:
Post a Comment