Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have updated our photos and soon will be adding more videos. We've been a little behind lately but we're trying to get it up to date.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How darling! It is so nice to play catchup watching Kira grow through pictures on the blog. I also see the progress of the yard work, etc. I enjoyed seeing Dave and Ruth too! Kira looks like a pro doing CPR. She is better than me. Keep the pictures coming. Thank you! Love, Nana
1 comment:
How darling! It is so nice to play catchup watching Kira grow through pictures on the blog. I also see the progress of the yard work, etc. I enjoyed seeing Dave and Ruth too! Kira looks like a pro doing CPR. She is better than me.
Keep the pictures coming. Thank you!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment