Saturday, December 6, 2008

"30,000 photos you say?"










In an attempt to practice posting and uploading photos I thought I'd bond with the laptop while it isn't being used. You see, Bart has started coursework online with DeVry for his Masters in Information Systems Management and I need MY OWN laptop. I swear he corrupts my efforts to email and blog with his constant changes to the computers in our house. I am so technically disinterested that his experimental changes drive me further from any computer communication. Need I tell the blogging world that Bart accidentally formatted our hard drive with ALL of our photos around late June! No worries we had a backup hard drive in our safety deposit box... oops seems that one went to HELL. He was so upset he waited forever to tell me the bad news. See he is awesome with computers and learned that over this spring and summer with building computers from scratch. I hate to diss him but now we had literally 30,000 recovered photos to sort through. SO IMPOSSIBLE, they were recently sorted with a program one of the Daycare dad's wrote. THANK YOU DAVE!! All of that to tell you I am excited to catch up on months of blogging.
Above you'll find our trip to Illinois for a Birthday/Reunion for my MOM and Kira's 2nd, as well as time with my Dad at Fish Lake. Below you'll see a few shots from our visit with Meghan, crazy Eric, and little Ella born in May.



No comments: