Friday, December 5, 2008

New inspirations







I have taken a long break from the blog and hope to be back for lots longer. For our own records I will sum up each of the last months with some photos. I know my Dad will appreciate the "catch up" attempt. We have had some good visits with Mom/Nana, Holly, Dad/Papa, a huge Reunion at Walker, and an awesome Marriage Conference in Los Cabos, Mexico. My Mom graciously took care of Kira here in Colorado AND all the Daycare boys while we were in Mexico. She is my HERO. We anticipate Dad and my Mom coming out in a couple weeks for some great bonding with their little Kira. She has no competition and I'm sure she likes it that way!! But if I have any say that won't be forever.

I've begged my best friend Meghan for a blog make-over. She gives her blog a face-lift nearly every month! I want to share more concepts for moms and children. We were given a wealth of resources and encouragement from Family Life to share with our friends and community. I have some ideas along the lines of Foster Care that I'd love to share.


Bart's hoping I'll finish this tomorrow and get some sleep. We're off to cut down three trees in the mountains with Kira and our nephew Travis. Should be very eventful knowing my nephew!! Kira had her boots and coat on forever tonight in hopes we would head out soon. I'll write more tomorrow. Love to all our friends and family who never give up on us!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

WELL... it's about TIME!!!! Good to have ya back! Let's keep it up this time OK?!

Love ya!

melissa said...

Welcome back :) It will be neat seeing pictures of all the things you've been up to.