I lay here in bed listening to Bart's strange breathing machine and the oxygen pump and wonder... will Bart actually sleep tonight? This would be such an encouragement to him... waking up without a headache, light-headedness, ACTUALLY feeling like he slept! I'll spare you a long story and just ask you say a prayer helping his body and mind to recover from a LONG year of health struggles.
Feeling like I can catch my breath too- I thought I'd take some photos of upstairs-- aka, "THE DAYCARE." Months back I thought I could start sharing about my eduacational concepts in hopes to inspire other moms. I am far from genius, I do know, but I LOVE seeing kids accomplish new feats. If you were here with us, you would hear us break into songs and chant out colors, numbers, and even the Pledge of Allegiance. I like "active learning" as well as "visiual and auditory learning."
If you are interested in Science concepts that are practical for even toddlers I can post some of our "experiments." Crafts are always a much for me and the kids USUALLY humor me and participate: ) It will be interesting to see how many more years I run the daycare... many more if we ever have another child. I do love this opportunity with the kids and hope they never forget their years here.
No comments:
Post a Comment