Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lake House with the Godfrey's












Aunt Sandra and Uncle Art got to share a day there with us with ALL their grandkids gathered from several states! It was a day we all will not forget... I wish we could have had more time and a couple more family members that were working. I miss out on lots of bonding with the Godfrey's, I hadn't seen some of my cousins since our Wedding in 2000!

We celebrated Aunt Sandra's birthday...but she was busy all day throwing a Fancy Nancy TEA PARTY for Kira and her grandkids. You see she is ALWAYS focusing on everyone else!! She is the glue that holds this family together!! I wrote a poem for her with some help from the cousins and we all signed the back of a frame which SOON will hold a collage of her family at the Lake. Dad had ordered a neat Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream cake from a favorite shop in town.

Kira was in her glory there thanks to Mom and Dad and of course DEAR AUNT SANDRA!! Check out the personalized beach towel cousin Beth made for K!!! She is amazing!

No comments: