Saturday, October 10, 2009

SUMMER part ONE








We had some awesome times with the kids this summer! I was able to keep a new topic every week with great books from the library that kept our minds challenged. The kids would even save up their "smiles" to cash in to be King or Queen of the day. Brea was a not only a great kid to play along side but she was a huge help! I have told her how I would love to hire her to be a regular summer helper as she grows up!!! It was fun to have themes and neat desserts or treats each week. We loved the outdoors and had lots of days in the garden, playing sports, eating picnics on the blankets, swinging in the hammock. I treasured there growth but physically and mentally. I miss our group and have to admit I have misplaced my photo memory card with our group shot taken in September: ( Maybe we can get another one!!!

No comments: