Last night we decorated for Christmas... of course we still need to cut our trees but the house is looking festive: ) What I love is having a staircase to decorate with a lit strip of greenery. Bart assembled a kids coloring castle from Hobby Lobby.. it holds two kids within: ) It sits by our fireplace and is awesome for pretend with all our nativity people and tons of our action figures. This should be a hit for awhile... only $14.99.
Today was nice to see all the kiddos back from their Thanksgiving break... they are such a great group!! Brea made some wonderful Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat COOKIES... cute, easy, and delicious! Chocolate dipped marshmellow on upside down stripped cookie... I forget their name... AND you use the decorating gel to make a buckle: ) She is SUCH a great helper, friend for all the kids, and even TEACHES! Theo will be out of the country soon for about a month:( I wonder if he'll remember us when he returns!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment