Here's another set of great photos mostly taken at Papa Ted's in Indiana. What a good visit we had especially on Saturday when Nana got was healthy enough to spend the day with our extended family. My dear Aunt Sandra and Uncle Art made such effort to spend the day with us and make Kira feel so special! My cousin John and his wife Sally came with their twins Allie and Andie to make some memories with us. Aunt Sandra had spent so much time and energy planning a sweet Fancy Nancy Tea Party for the girls. The pictures can never show it all... she manages to have the girls help with the goodies and crafts/party favors. My Uncle AND John blew me away with there sweetness and willingness to help with all our girlie moments!! I made you a CD Aunt Sandra... sorry you are always waiting on me! We love you... Happy Birthday by the way! Kira, Mom and I are so blessed to have you in our lives!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Indiana 2010
Here's another set of great photos mostly taken at Papa Ted's in Indiana. What a good visit we had especially on Saturday when Nana got was healthy enough to spend the day with our extended family. My dear Aunt Sandra and Uncle Art made such effort to spend the day with us and make Kira feel so special! My cousin John and his wife Sally came with their twins Allie and Andie to make some memories with us. Aunt Sandra had spent so much time and energy planning a sweet Fancy Nancy Tea Party for the girls. The pictures can never show it all... she manages to have the girls help with the goodies and crafts/party favors. My Uncle AND John blew me away with there sweetness and willingness to help with all our girlie moments!! I made you a CD Aunt Sandra... sorry you are always waiting on me! We love you... Happy Birthday by the way! Kira, Mom and I are so blessed to have you in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are darling photos. I love each one of them and I know that Aunt Sandra will too. I'll have Mary Ann Meyer go to the site.
Love to each of you! Such happy memories that are made.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment