I hear how urgent it is that I put on photos from Kira's 4th Birthday... but I still owe photos from her Lake House TEA PARTY by the Queen of Fancy Nancy parties! I have had those on Facebook for weeks... I am getting too pooped to do much after work and hope that means sitting with a laptop will become the norm for a spell: )
The baby is nuts at night and about puts me in tears with the shifts and karate moves. We have had such busy times since I last blogged... San Diego over Memorial, Bart in Washington for a Memorial early June... then Kira and I went off to Fish Lake to see Papa and Nana a bit. Upon our return, Bart left for a neat trip to Peru with his Dad and a handful of others from the local church. My Mom had been so ill when we were visiting and next I got the same lovely illness that last over the next 2-3 weeks and Kira became sick as well and is still dealing with it: ( The days and nights were long and yet projects still had to be tackled. I stand back now and realize how perfect it was to set up for the baby way back in April and May. Between Good Will and the Multiples Sale and now cousin Travis' clothes... WE ARE SET!
July 26th is our final ultrasound to check his growth and such... between Dr. King and Dr. Klinger they plan to let me go an extra week to see if my body will dialate... that means by about the first of September we should have a baby. Pray all goes well. My Mom will not able to come out on a whim to see the birth due to her payroll duties. Her flight is September 9th... so we I may just take a week off and then start up daycare with mom here.
Well here is a set of favorite photos from our San Diego trip... so good to be able to take a long weekend and just be by ourselves. Thank you Dad for funding our get away!! Kira was still talking about it today... months later!
No comments:
Post a Comment