
What FUN for all of us! Lucky us, our friends have moved out of tenting and now have campers.... campers with an extra bed for us to borrow! We got to do a girls hike while the guys mountain biked. My best friend Meghan had given us a beautiful KELTY backpack for Kira to ride in on all of our Colorado adventures... thanks again- we loved it! Little Ricky her son was able to hike with us in Tahoe in a similar one. He only lived to see his first birthday he is terribly missed.
Kira loved being the center of attention and is ready to go again. She and daddy are debating the need for a camper. Bart thinks our tent will be great though once we make some minor repairs :(

View all of the camping photos here and the videos here.
8 comments:
Susie... your daughter is totally going to choke on that mother-of-a-watermelon bite!
I can't believe people actually let you babysit their kids!
Looks like a fun time! We are going camping for five days at the end of the week. I tried so hard to get Josh to buy me a trailer this year but no luck.:( Maybe next year. The tent will be our home away from home instead. Your pictures are adorable and made me anxious to go. Enjoying your post!
OK Slackers...
Where are the updates???!!!
I hear that the Susie garden is doing well. I can't wait to see it. Cute note Bart, noticing the similarity of Susie and her dad's garden. As usual Ruth's Iris are beautiful!
Love, Mom
I love the pictures of the camping trip. It looks like you all had such a good time especially Kira!! I can tell that she enjoyed being the center of attention.
Love, Nana
Susie,
Please let us know more about your camper and the garden. Our area badly needs a big rain. The grass is brown and the gardens are kept going by watering. Trudy and I go sailing nearly every day. We drop the sails and I follow her to shore as she swims home.
Dad
That looks like so much fun. I wish we lived closer to you guys.
Post a Comment