Wednesday, June 6, 2007

thank you

First of all we would like to say thank you to those of you who took the time to leave us a little message. Any comments are much appreciated. We also would like to say a big thank you to Meghan who took the time and dedicated a spot on her blog to give our page a plug.

Now, onto some ongoing topics of communique. We have had some pictures on the web album for a few days but we thought we would share them in the form of a blog. First we present to you a new (week old) picture of Susie's garden. After a long anticipation of signs of life, several of the crops have begun to sprout.



Susie and her daycare kids frequently visit one of the neighbors' small farms which doubles as a petting zoo for the kids. There they can see horses, goats, kittens, sheep, and ducks.









Now we have one more picture that we have in our repertoire that we seem to have been saving for a couple of weeks just for this very occasion.


6 comments:

Meghan said...

Too cute! Glad you're getting some attention finally! Just keep it exciting Bart!! Between your quick wit and Susie's interesting stories, you'll keep us all coming back!

Lindsey J said...

I wish our yard was big enough (and un-shaded enough) to have a garden that big! You are very fortunate!

(I stumbled here through Meghan, who I stumbled upon through Melissa...)

Sheryl Kenoyer said...

I've been reading Methan's blog for some time now and she prompted me to come here and leave a comment. Your blog is wonderful! I've visited the area you're from several times. I have relatives that live in Longmont and we go to Estes Park for family reunions every two years. Anyway - enough about me. I truly have enjoyed your blog - don't stop. I'll be back to see what's new! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bart! Susie gave me your instructions on how to make a comment. I am glad that I am not the only one who was choosing the emvelope symbol. What a cute picture of Kira in the swing. She has learned so much in one year.

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey! That garden is huge. I was think that you only had a small space. Great that you had experience with the garden when we lived in Western Springs. Your dad must be proud! Is Meg going to be the next one to start a garden?

Love,
Mom

Meghan said...

I have a flower garden. Many of them are dead.