The other week my best friend since childhood came out to visit Colorado. I was in desperate need of some time with her and can't thank her enough for the visit. Meg arrived Wednesday night and left on Sunday to spend time with her sister Jenny in Colorado Springs. The parents at the Daycare were awesome to me and I was able to have Friday off to enjoy her visit even more: ) It has been an awfully challenging year and I was so glad for some time to rewind through time and get her input and encouragement.
Since childhood, I had always dreamed she and I would get to live close to each other and take little trips together. As we got older I remember telling her I'd set aside money here and there and save up for a cruise or something fun we could do together. WELL... I'm STARTING NOW--- knowing we may NEVER get to live near each other... AT THE LEAST-- we need a good "girls getaway!!! Knowing we both have some awesome friends in our lives maybe we could invite a whole group of gals to join us!!! She's due with baby #2 in September but maybe maybe we could shoot for a for a trip NEXT SPRING: )
AS YOU CAN SEE-- Ella and Kira were much more cooperative with my photo taking... Meghan just barely TOLERATED me!!!!
1 comment:
I may be biased... but I think this is your best post ever. Despite the fact that it has pictures of me in it... thanks for spending some time with us!!
Post a Comment