These children are so fun to capture! We have a couple older kids coming for a visit soon... can't wait to see what works out. With my license I can have six children (2 can be under 2 yrs.) and additionally I can care for two more when school is not session. We have five full-time and Josh before and after school currently. Over the Spring and Summer we'll have help daily from our neighbor, Sara. We'll have lots of schooling, crafting, gardening, and outdoor fun! I have found some AWESOME books/themed lessons from the Windsor Library Sale and from Goodwill. We actually spent over an hour looking through the huge collection of kids books at the Goodwill off Harmony... Polly, Kira, and I laughed and chattered forever over the things we found and TO TOP IT OFF-- spent so little for SO MUCH!!
1 comment:
Hey - how come you don't put your pictures up on picasa anymore???
Post a Comment