Friday, May 18, 2007

It's been a while

It has been a few days since our last post so I thought I would put a little something on here which I might add to later. We have been quite busy lately with our normal schedule plus Susie is preparing for one of her good friend's Baby shower. Susie has also recruited me to assist her in a couple of things to help her with the Shower. Another thing we were busy with last night, which was long over due, was lowering the mattress of Kira's crib. She is now able to stand on her own and there was a danger of her falling out of the crib at the level it was at previously.

Now, without further ado, here is our little star.













Susie would also like me to point out that if you click on the comments link below any post, the website will send you to a page where you can leave a comment.

No comments: