Tuesday, May 1, 2007

O.R.E.O.

How old were you when you ate your first Oreo? You probably don't remember but I'll bet you were older than 10 months. I was informed by Kira's mother that she was allowed to indulge in one of those infamous chocolate cookies with the white cream in the middle and then I was shown the pictures the prove it.



Susie found this amusing and was proud of the moment. I wasn't too happy about it at first but once I saw the pictures I had to admit it was kind of cute. I just don't want to start Kira off on an Oreo/chocolate addiction at a young age.

I'm being told no that I do not have all of my facts correct so for the real version of this story here is Susie.

"I just happened to walk past and see the oreo shot! He MUST not have heard me say that Kira found that yummy cookie on the floor after someone ate most of the creamy stuff out and tossed it. She was almost done with the cookie by the time I saw her! Strangely enough she still choked down her peas." -Susie

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love it! Smart kid... go for the oreos any chance you get Kira!!