Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Check out Susie's Garden

This is what her garden looked like in the beginning of June.



This is what her garden looks like now.

100_4879.JPG

We took a family walk to the community garden the other night which is about a half a mile from our house. For some reason I have not personally made that short trip in almost two months so I was very surprised to see how well Susie's garden was doing. Of course I brought the camera so I could share here success.

100_4874.JPG

100_4872.JPG

100_4883.JPG

100_4882.JPG

100_4881.JPG

100_4880.JPG

100_4878.JPG

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! I'm very impressed! Steve's parents have a garden that they've been sharing tomatoes, cucumbers, and beets with us from but i can't wait to have my own garden and grow all kinds of fruits and vegetables! They're sooo much better than what you can buy in the store!

By the way Susie- HAPPY 30th!!! I'm enjoying the last few months of my 20's as we speak...

M+P in said...

Great garden...now...feel free to send home veggies/fruit anytime. K?

Meghan said...

Hey that looks awesome Susie. I have to admit... I've developed a slight disgust for sunflowers... due to the house down the street from us where the woman has decided to grow them all over the front and they are getting taller then the house itself... BUT... that close up picture of one is pretty neat!