


We have ushered in my 30th year of life with a wild tubing adventure. Upon arriving a couple of us were ready to just wade around at Picnic Rock. Thankfully the rest of us were driven to look for deeper waters up river. If you noticed Mark's first attempts to securing our tubes on the roof failed ensuring a grand laugh for all! I loved watching each of my friends encounter obstacles and rough water... Bart had the biggest spill of us all yet came up with a smile. He might have benefited from helmet! Sorry Ruth! Polly is a nutty gal and she kept me laughing! I laughed and screamed so much my voice was nearly gone. Thanks to everyone for being a good sport and for helping me feel young again... it was good for all of us!
1 comment:
Nice pics eh? Glad I was hiding behind a tube! I still look big though...but glad that most of myself is hidden.
So, too...glad to know I'm good for a few laughs. I had fun. Sorry about all the "sugars" and "mommy" and "nellies" that I cried out. It was scary at times. Sorry too Bart for your head. Better yours than mine. :)
Glad we could make you feel young, if not by age, than at least in spirit.
Polly
Post a Comment