Monday, August 20, 2007

Kira is Walking

Well, the waiting is over. Kira is now strolling away. It started with a few steps from mom to dad and vice versa, but now she practically makes it across the whole house. Here's a video that was taken a little over a week ago when she was just getting it figured out.






We also went on a very enjoyable camping tip last weekend with our friends Mark and Polly, and Chris and Emily. We camped for two days and nights in a beautiful location next to the Laramie River. I will post some pictures from our trip soon on our online album so keep an eye out for those.

1 comment:

M+P in said...

Dearest Kira,
Well, I'm on a blog kick...and now that I've taken the time to figure this thing out, well you're going to hear from me. So, as your "aunt polly" I just wanted to tell you what a little person you have become. I am happy and sad that you have begun to walk. It tells me that you are now much more independent...and thats great. But I am also sad that you are no longer showing signs of that little baby that I once knew. I guess thats just the "sappy" side of me. It is with great pleasure that I see you grow and change...it just makes me see how quick you change. :)
Love, Aunt Polly