Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a couple of things

First let me inform everyone that tomorrow (8-25) is Susie's 30th Birthday. To celebrate we will be getting together with some friends and going tubing on the Poudre River. I will share a recap of the event later.

I am starting a new web album on flickr.com. I have been very happy with Picasa, unfortunately it has not been the most convenient way to share our photos using my new Linux system. I will give flickr a try and might go back to Picasa if I don't like it. Here's the link to our page:

100_4744.JPG

2 comments:

Meghan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE! Wish I could be there to celebrate!! I hope you guys have an awesome day.

Love the pictures Bart... the best thing is work hasn't blocked flicker yet! So I can see them all!

melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Susie! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day :)