After Halloween I scoped out Hobby Lobby clearance items finding plenty of fall and Thanksgiving items for the kids. The Dollar Store has a small craft area that varies during the year too. I usually grab their wood items for us to paint. We don't use special paints, often Crayola washable paints. I hate to rush Christmas before Thanksgiving is over... I have had to resist the urge to dig out our next decorations: ) I am hoping to get some new Christmas music this year... a few of my CD's are so scratched they are trash... maybe Bart will get us set up with some good tunes soon.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
INEXPENSIVE Fall Crafts
After Halloween I scoped out Hobby Lobby clearance items finding plenty of fall and Thanksgiving items for the kids. The Dollar Store has a small craft area that varies during the year too. I usually grab their wood items for us to paint. We don't use special paints, often Crayola washable paints. I hate to rush Christmas before Thanksgiving is over... I have had to resist the urge to dig out our next decorations: ) I am hoping to get some new Christmas music this year... a few of my CD's are so scratched they are trash... maybe Bart will get us set up with some good tunes soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time for iTunes on the iPod!! Won't have a problem with scratched music!!!
Post a Comment