Sunday, November 1, 2009

LEAVES -LEAVES EVERYWHERE!













I captured some of our crafts with the camera and many other photos and videos that are in limbo on a memory stick. I left it in my little laptop and one of the boys bent it and POOF all the memory was destroyed... I need a miracle worker to fix it!!!:(

I try to capture all the neat moments for the daycare kids families while they are busy at their jobs. So thankful I could be here with Kira but it sure isn't like being a Stay at Home MOM:( I will do this as long as I can but wonder if we ever did a second child that they may need to be childcare somewhere. Having Bart and I both self-employed is not ideal as far as taxes and insurance benefits go. We could do it for awhile but not for years unless he has huge success! Maybe he will find a full-time job and do Bart Tech on the side: )

No comments: