Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 2009













Hoping to add photos once they are MIRACULOUSLY recovered! It is a good Sunday for getting some of my projects done... MAYBE Aunt Sandra's BELATED birthday gift will get completed too!!! I get tempted to start on new projects and NOT complete the old!! I think of Bart's cousin Dan who passed away over a year ago... over and over I hear in my head that "Dan was Finisher," he left little for his brothers to have to sort through and complete. See if I were to pass on suddenly, I would regret that the scrapbooks are so behind, the journaling incomplete, the photos disorganized. I want to be a Finisher too. Kira seems to be stable these last months and can play nicely on her own more and more. Bart is not so ill anymore and the medical paper work is finally slowing. I feel like I am relaxing a bit more and letting myself sit still and focus on more enjoyable things and my friends. I hope my body will stay stronger now with my Kidneys healthy and my immune system will be able to fight off the Daycare GERMS: )

No comments: